INTERVIEW CON STYLE4LIFE
Posted on 22 January 2015
By Dany García from Armonía en tu Imagen
Fotografía vía Minhk
- Name: Natali Sznajderman
- Age: 29
- Profession: Accessories Designer
- What is your Hobie? ¡My work! I love to design and i'm fortunate enough to have it as a job.
- Favourite restaurant? Rosetta at Roma Neighbourhood.
- How would you define your lifestyle? Agitated! I love it though! I don't like routine. I love to let go and see what future has in hold.
- To you, what's fashion? A way of expression! I don't believe in an universal law for fashion. Each person gets to define its style and personality and create their own tendency. In that sense each one is a creator of fashion and style
- What is your favourite Mexican craft? ¡I love Alebrijes!
- What was the biggest experience you had in the US? Studying at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) I loved in there, to lear not only to design shoes and bags but also the productive process to do it.
- If you were to move out and you could only take one piece of your current decoration what would you take? A painting of Queen Elizabeth's crowning that has written 'it's all mine now!
- Where in Mexico City is your favourite place to go shopping and why? I love to go to local bazaars and see all the talented Mexican offers.
- For a chill drink, what do you recomendó? I really enjoy the mixology of Jules. Although if im on a more casual mood i would go to Artemisia.
- Do you have any ritual to relax after a hard day? Lay down on my couch with my pug Jagger, low lights, nice music and a glass of white whine.
- What do you do to stay fit? I really enjoy Pilates
- Who's your favourite artist? I don't have one. I admire a lot of people on various areas, and each one has its particularly charm.
- Professionally what has ben your best experience? Creating my brand definitely! It turns you in to a doitall, designer programer, photographer, accountant, and everything you could imagine.It is a great unique experience where you get to learn a lot not only about your project, but also about yourself.
- Name 3 argentine designers that you recommend to look for: